• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Secret - A New Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcc123

Confident
Has anyone seen or heard of the movie called 'The Secret'? I'm hearing that its pretty amazing. Spiritual stuff... anyone have info?

Yes!!!

I started to feel better ONLY after I watched this movie. I have the book and the movie. Get it, read it, watch it.... FOLLOW IT!!!

If the movie is the same book that Oprah is talking about,
some parts of the authors 'theory' I do not agree with.
I definatly want to see the movie either way though. :)

The Secret

Hey.. it turns out, my sister was given this movie by a friend who loved it. I mentioned having heard about it and she says.. hey - I have that!! She got it for Christmas, but never watched it. After she got off the phone with me, she watched it, called me back, and said 'you gotta buy this movie'. So I went online.. (apparently they're hard to find around here) and I ordered it. (and yes, its the one that Oprah was referring to.) My sister started putting it into effect the same day she watched it. Soooo.. hey, its worth a try. I'll keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back