• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

The To-Do List (under increased Stress)

Thread starter #1
My Stress Levels are high due to a mother who got a Cancer Diagnosis (Early stage, Chemo..ect ect, she is on the safe side) And everyday Life challenges mini/Tiny / big ones (Depending on perspective, cognitive distortion, humans) I have a tendency to postpone things, not dealing with Bank matters or filling forms for insurance. I haven’t been doing Yoga (Only the Gym once in a while)Because a part of me says = „Don’t Do anything just lay on the couch and save energy) So, before things pile up and I’m just wasting hours and not doing any selfcare, even eating healthy food is a difficult issue, my bath tub is dirty, I must get atleast one or two things done...

So this is my List for today:

Gym (Unsure if I make it.. I’m tired, I want to watch TV)

Bank transfer

Filling out a form for insurance (Nahhhh maybe tomorrow)

Yoga

Let’s see what I can Do. What are your tasks today?

Clean the tub you’ll feel better. it always works for me. I finally used “barkeepers friend“ I think it’s called that? And some vinegar to get the soap scum off. Noting gets that off lol. I also have been using a stainless steel cleaner on the stove top I can’t believe how great it is, I didn’t think of it as an actual cleaner but it works on the stove top as well as the appliances like the fridge which gets covered with fingerprints.

Top Bottom