• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Whats New Update I Promised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

becvan

MyPTSD Pro
Okay, I got a job!!!! *does backflips, happy dance and bounces off of walls*

It was the luck of the Irish, I swear. I really do. I was getting beyond desperate and had stopped sleeping again (ahhhhhh, i just love stress... NOT) and was a complete wreck. I am on the verge of having every bill you can think of cut off with companies calling me daily for money (like ya, I'll just sell my children and pay you off.. man they are mean people) I had told my partner how desperate it is (he can't call me anymore because my phone bill is insane and nothing to pay it off with, hell I can't even afford postage right now!). He called me back a few days later and said go talk to my buddy. So that is what I did yesterday. His buddy told me that a freind of his was desperate for an employee and get my butt over there. I drove straight there. I walked in, asked for her, told her why I was there and before I could ask anything at all, she asked me for a resume. I explained why I didn't have one (I was not expecting to go job hunting) but I gave her a quick run down of my creditials. She explained the job (secretary for Border Travel agency, Monday to Friday, 9 to 5!!!!:smile:) and told me I was hired if her boss (manager in another province.. don't you love Canada?) approved and bring in my resume ASAP. I was home and back with a resume, letter of recommendation, references, permission to speak to references, and documentation of my creditials in an hour. ( LMAO, can you say desperate???) She called me late this afternoon and told me the good news. I start this Monday!!!!!! I have no idea what the pay is other than the description she gave me "lousy" and I don't care. Anything coming in is a god send right now. OMG I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!:loopy:

So that is the good news, the crazy news is I keep wanting to strangle my 14 year old. He is rude, obstinate, disrespectful, dirty, nosy, bossy, annoying, and very very lazy. Typical teen eh? OMG the issues with him just keep heaping up. My poor therapist had to listen to me rant like a wild women for an hour and a half this week!!! He said I am doing well considering. He told me if I keep consistent ( which I know, like duh I have the same training as him and another child) it will calm down. So I keep 'disappearing' for a few hours about three times a week to get away and calm down. The good thing is that his 'in your face' bull makes me get out of the house and I'm just looking for an excuse to go and visit or go for coffee!! LMAO, way to get me out of the house.. use an unruly teen that is driving you crazy!!! I have grey hair. That's right. In one month, I found a grey hair. My parents are gleeful about paybacks... LOL. Anyways there is so much but I will put it in the affected forum later. Too much to write or get into right now. So, that is my update! Mostly good and trying to adjust to sudden teen life in the house..

Bec

Bec, I am so happy for you!!! Yaaaaaay! My hubs just jumped when i started leaping for joy! LOL! That is excellent news... please keep us updated as to how it goes for you...very, very happy for you.

More than wonderful news!!! YAY! Like Nam said. And teens yes, pain pain pain! My boy turned 15 yesterday but I have not been asleep tonight so still feels like today. Hubs caved and got him the x box 360. Ugh, this Summer my truck wiill be moved from storage (not taking it for the move) and we will start fixing it up with fresh paint and a few touch ups for his 16th. 95 Dodge I got brand new so I know all it's quirks.

Wow Bec, congrats on the job, well done. That description of your teen sounds exactly like the teen boy residing here also. Its not just you bec... its a teen boy thing they go through... asserting and finding their feet, dominance and structure in life. I think the only reason I don't have grey hair yet, is because its blonde, thus much harder to find. :)

I know the relief of finally getting a job. Such a rush! I hope that you will find contentment there.......... keep us posted!

Congrats!!!!

:biggrin: Bec....WAY COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I am deliriously joyful that you have a job!!!! Hopefully you will handle it well!!! I know you are relieved to be able to pay the bills you have fallen behind on....been there....done that!!! wildfirewildone....KEEPING THE PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back