• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Thesis participant request

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhart

New Here
Participants required

Hello,

I am a MSc Health Psychologist student recruiting participants for my final year thesis and would really appreciate any one on here taking part in my questionnaire.

I am conducting a study which is examining co-morbid issues which can arise as a result of witnessing or experiencing a traumatic experience. The study would require you to answer one questionnaire which takes around 30 minutes to complete.

If you are aged 18+ and have experienced or witnessed a trauma of any kind and wish to take part:
https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe2/form/SV_5iPvVj7Ky2zoRNz

The whole study is anonymous and has received ethical approval from the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences/ Northumbria University Ethics Committee. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to reply on here or using the email provided on the link.

Many thanks in advanced and I hope to hear from you soon, Holly

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back