• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Thesis study - How do attitudes about talking about trauma link to posttraumatic stress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyClinPsy

New Here
Have you experienced a traumatic event? Research participants needed for online survey (£50 prize draw).

What is it about? The research is about how talking with other people about our traumatic experiences affects our levels of post-traumatic stress, and the role that particular emotions may play in this.

What does it involve? You will be asked to complete an anonymous, online survey. This will take around 25 minutes. As a thank you for your time you will have the option to enter a prize draw from which five people will be selected to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Who am I? My name is Lily Lewis and I’m a Trainee Clinical Psychologist with Lancaster University. The research forms part of my doctoral thesis. I’m really passionate about this subject and hope that my research will help services to understand how best to support people who have experienced trauma.

If you would like to know more, or would like to take part please follow this link: https://lancasteruni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Dk6eVTQteGZehT. Thank you!

I just finished the survey and cannot see the option for entering draw. I clicked submit and was brought to Thank You screen. I clicked the arrow at the bottom and it said the session expired.

How do we enter draw?

Hello? I emailed but had no response from Lily Lewis.

Anyways the giftcard was a nice carrot dangling in front of my rabbit. Honestly i feel duped because i cannot enter nor did i get a response from researcher.
As a thank you for your time you will have the option to enter a prize draw from which five people will be selected to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

The data we each have from our experience is valuable so it would have been nice to at least be acknowledged when i emailed from personal address to inquire about the draw.

Last edited:
Hello? I emailed but had no response from Lily Lewis.

Anyways the giftcard was a nice carrot dangling in front of my rabbit. Honestly i feel duped because i cannot enter nor did i get a response from researcher.

The data we each have from our experience is valuable so it would have been nice to at least be acknowledged when i emailed from personal address to inquire about the draw.
Hi there. Yes the link to the survey is on the debrief sheet at the end of the survey. Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back