They left

Of course, they had every reason to!!
I mean I was too much to handle, too much to take care of.
Even though i don't want it that way, i try so hard to be ok but im not.
Its all my fault this happened, its all my fault.
They left after lieing about their promises to me, just like everyone else and now gosh.. I wanna guard myself!! im so foolish and naiive, and i hate it, its all my fault i allowed this to happen, i wont let this happen to me again nonono.

Friday

Its all my fault this happened // They had every reason to,
im so foolish and naiive // i wont let this happen to me again nonono.

How do these 2 statement groups fit together?

If the relationship ending is entirely your fault; you & your partner were both happy together, & your lives worked well together, but you did something that violated the terms of your relationship? (cheating, violence, lying, to name probably the most common top 3, meanwhile things like wearing yellow socks on Tuesday, or any of countless other individual deal breakers on the other end of the spectrum, are impossible to even begin to list)…

…what were you being foolish and naïve about? And how could that be what happened to you?

Just trying to figure out if either of these statements are true, or if it’s just the pain of breaking up calling both Heads & Tails on a coin flip.

If the relationship ending is entirely your fault; you & your partner were both happy together, & your lives worked well together, but you did something that violated the terms of your relationship? (cheating, violence, lying, to name probably the most common top 3, meanwhile things like wearing yellow socks on Tuesday, or any of countless other individual deal breakers on the other end of the spectrum, are impossible to even begin to list)…

…what were you being foolish and naïve about? And how could that be what happened to you?

Just trying to figure out if either of these statements are true, or if it’s just the pain of breaking up calling both Heads & Tails on a coin flip.
I didnt do anything along the lines of that stuff, but i simply wasnt good enough, i wasnt strong enough for him and i am too ill, i just wasnt good enough and thats MY fault

Chris-duck

MyPTSD Pro
So you're 14, right? And living with abusive parents if I read right, did I?

I know breakups suck but I do also think there's more pressing issues going on here. What support you got?

Also i was foolish and naiive to trust them, after everything ive been through i know better than to trust someone, its my fault i let this happen to me

So you're 14, right? And living with abusive parents if I read right, did I?

I know breakups suck but I do also think there's more pressing issues going on here. What support you got?
I have a therapist and a couple freinds... but i pushed them all away beacuse i got to close with my now ex, i did it for them,i did everything for them, the only reason at one point i was living is because they said they needed me here

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
I'm a bit confused.

Are you in danger and if you are a minor do you need child protection and a place of safety? If so, you need support for that in real life. Can you speak with a teacher or someone?

You say they left, but then talk about a him and friends and a therapist. So I'm not sure if you are asking about how to navigate a break up or a number of relationships?

My worry is that you are a minor and we're mostly adults here, and you might need support in real life.

Muttly

MyPTSD Pro
We are asking all these questions because we want to best support you. No judgement happening.

I have a therapist and a couple freinds... but i pushed them all away beacuse i got to close with my now ex, i did it for them,i did everything for them, the only reason at one point i was living is because they said they needed me here

You can reach back out. People in unhealthy relationships often get coerced into pushing people away. That's not unusual.