Thoughts

hugs

New Here
I have reoccurring repressive negative thoughts from mean things done to me by church members. It just sucks I had to go through what I did. I am good for a while. Then negative thoughts come back to haunt me. I try to relax, listen to music. I don't have any family or friends to talk to about things. I try to be positive. But I'm human. I guess I wanted justice. By the religious get away with things down south

arfie

MyPTSD Pro
hello hugs. welcome to the forum.

i try to accentuate the positive, but the negatives still have their place in the grand scheme of things. balance in all things. whatever the negative thought loop running through my day, i get further by honoring honesty than gift-wrapping elephant turds. honest acceptance of my negative feelings on whatever subject leaves me room to carry the negatives to a serene resolution.

Starfire

Confident
I have reoccurring repressive negative thoughts from mean things done to me by church members. It just sucks I had to go through what I did. I am good for a while. Then negative thoughts come back to haunt me. I try to relax, listen to music. I don't have any family or friends to talk to about things. I try to be positive. But I'm human. I guess I wanted justice. By the religious get away with things down south
Up North too