• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dug

Not Active
So I woke up i thought on Thursday morning ready for work , i looked at the time i thought , took a shower , got dressed , got in my car drove , about half way there I noticed its "still dark" wtf , i drove in ,parked I'm missing a couple hours ? i thought it 640 am it was 440 am , i went inside anyway , had a mad assed migraine , my head doesn't hurt , i get these "visual" migraines , scotomas , squiggly lines and then half my vison in my right eye stops, like i can see a light brown color on top and regular below , lasts about a couple minutes and then lightening , literally and it breaks apart and i can see again wholly, but i felt tired the whole day , like i lost a couple hours , what's a couple of hours anyway , I've lost a lot more than that in every way

i get these "visual" migraines , scotomas , squiggly lines and then half my vison in my right eye stops, like i can see a light brown color on top and regular below , lasts about a couple minutes and then lightening , literally and it breaks apart and i can see again wholly, but i felt tired the whole day
That sounds like a real pain in the ass, truly.
So I woke up i thought on Thursday morning ready for work , i looked at the time i thought
Waking up earlier than you intended to can indicate that something new is going on, mental-health and/or physical-health wise. Maybe try keeping track of how many times it happens over the next couple of weeks, might be useful for you to know.

i call my visual weirds, "the curtain," but your description of your "visual migraines" fit my curtain beautifully. i call it, "the curtain" because the effect is similar to looking through sheer curtains being blown by wind through a window. the colors and lines on that curtain are forever in motion. my doctors have never found a physical explanation for the phenom, but i confess to not having tried very hard. i don't do well with the current medical system.

gentle empathy on the misread of the hour of the day. i've learned to double check my clock, especially after an afternoon nap. is it 6 am or 6 pm?

Reactions: dug
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back