• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

IBS Tmi re: ibs (funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kintsugi

Sponsor
Okay, so some of you may be aware that I've developed terrible digestive problems likely as a result of all of the stress I've been under because of... well, my whole life but mostly school.

Anyway, luckily nothing where I work is sacred, and I overheard a nurse saying that peppermint capsules cured her IBS. So when I developed IBS, that was the first line of defense. Awesome. Peppermint capsules achieved.

They haven't 100% cured me, but they're pretty miraculous. The only side effect I read about was minty burping. Yep, experienced that. It's funky fresh.

BUT... the Amazon reviewers failed to mention that you may experience *extremely* minty, unnervingly fresh bowel movements! :hilarious: Oh man. The surprise I experienced...

:roflmao:

:laugh: While I am, of course sorry for your discomfort, this post made me snort laugh and nearly spit coffee all over the computer. I've having a rough day, so double appreciation...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back