• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Too Much to Handle - Daily Stressor Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdharrel

New Here
Today was one of those days, the ones that start off horrible and just get worse. I was awakened by the action of punching the headboard of my bed during a night terror. I then got bad news from a college professor. It seems that I may fail a class. This just adds to everything else - no job, no money, etc. I know the common thought that things can always get worse; I pray that they do not.
Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my psychologist. For some reason, these appointment just irritate me even more. I have not been able to cry in a long time, but I feel as if I am near the breaking point.

bd, I hope you get to feeling better soon. We all get like this and those days. I know the doc may seem frustrating but maybe you will feel better after venting with doc?

Hey BD, hang in there, it does get better. We all have those days, even once better... but PTSD certainly doesn't help them along, to say the least.

Hang in there buddy. Got to go to the psychologist in the morning too. I'm a bit cranked up right now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back