• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other Tooth infection and fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koalaburger

Learning
I suffer from chronic fatigue due to may PTSD and depression. If I get any infection I crash completely. I have recently been diagnosed with a minor infection in a molar where I had a root canal years ago. I have inflammation in the gums around the tooth. I don't know if it is enough to cause fatigue. The dentist said it is minor and could clear up on its own or if not too painful just leave it. The thing is it is a tooth out on its own doing nothing but because of the length of the infection it could be a difficult one and may need surgery to get out. It is also a crown and could break off. I am running it past my friends and therapist but would like input from you people. Thank you.

I would go ask the dentist again with your follow up concerns.

Or at least give them a call about if you should see them in person, or not.

Dental bacteria is really toxic and can have a huge impact on health. You have pain and inflammation and these things don't just sit there for no reason, they're usually a sign of infection or damage and they also activate the immune system.

I suffered from periodontitis and was diagnosed as having CFS, my lymphocytes were up for years and my cell markers were all over the place. I ended up having most of my teeth out because it was a lost cause and I felt so much better because of it. I also have PTSD.

If there is one thing you should always do for your health it is look after your teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back