• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Trauma anniversary stuck in avoidence mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadeaway

MyPTSD Pro
My anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and and I am screwing my life up because I am stuck in this avoidance mode I can't shake. Bills? f*ckem, I can't deal with it, New family, f*ck it I can't deal with it. I just want to crawl in a black hole and not deal with anything.

My anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and and I am screwing my life up because I am stuck i...
Moments, places, faces - flashes of that 'other' time - I left 3.5 years ago & still feel stuck. My latest avoidance has been 7 weeks basically bedridden, barely eating, going nowhere, disturbed sleep from body shaking - I think people were helping me online.... but I just don't really know, then fear & doubt kicks in, the alarm bell that supports the doubt - they weee humiliating & shaming me - making fun of my story - using me - I was back in a war zone again. Everyone is the enemy again, & I want the hurt to go a ay but it won't - can't work, about to end up on the street, neglecting children but unable to move - I worked & fought so hard to start over - but people took advantage of me - & played me like a fool. I just wanted a friend, someone to talk to always - for with my healing it's always about trying to fix the head. I can't make decisions now, even the most simple things are becoming confusing. I've bounced back too many times - I can't go back to work, I've had too much trauma there, they pitted me against my abuser in a sick game of 'he says/she says, they let his sister & ex husband - a prostate cancer doctor infiltrate my work - deals were done, movies were made - somehow I became their cash cow - they stole my ideas & implemented them taking all the credit as if their own - they used me as a case study without consent - these are professional people that not once did they ask 'if I was ok' - they too played games. And now I'm just so tired - tired of life - tired of people - tired of mans greed & hate - & a world gone evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back