• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Trying this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new her too, I have some social anxiety, it was a lot for me to type 'out loud' to strangers about my situation and cPTSD. I just learned that is what is driving my flip flops of anxiety and depression. I also have a therapist and I was only seeing her a few time a month due to covid and schedules. I am getting to see her more now and it helps, but the support here in just one post feels great and once I saw that it made me relax about being here and getting the support from others that understand. I hope you find the relief of support here as well and learn to be gentle with yourself in your journey.
Thank you and thank you for sharing. My therapist tells me at every session to get more support and the thought was too much. But one little criticism sent me spiraling and I pushed through to post in desperation. Funny how a small innocuous post to introduce myself helped in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back