• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

trying to stay alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
Trying reallly hard not to take all this shit as reasons to kill myself It feels like the world around me is just closing in on me and trying to snuff me out and it hurts my f*cking bare existence seems to be a reason for people to hate me and try to kill me it just hurts i don't want to live anymore I'm sick of this

Trying reallly hard not to take all this shit as reasons to kill myself It feels like the world around me is just closing in on me and trying to snuff me out and it hurts my f*cking bare existence seems to be a reason for people to hate me and try to kill me it just hurts i don't want to live anymore I'm sick of this
You don't want to die; you want the pain to stop. What keeps me going is knowing I will one day definitely go to that inevitable eternity of ...what? No one knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back