• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Unable to sleep due to office politics and toxic work culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! This is so me! Mind won’t quit on it some nights.

I adhere to a gradual ‘shutting down for the night process every night, which helps. That includes reading for a while after all my tech is switched off, followed by a guided relaxation.

The nights where I need an extra boost to get my mind to chill the hell out, I switch the guided relaxation for a 1 hour yoga nidra session. I use the BetterSleep (formerly Relax Melodies) app for both which is excellent, but a bit more pricey than some of the very good apps available on the market.

Thanks all for replies. I came to know about this group from Pete Walker's book 'CPTSD : Surviving to Thriving'.
Is there a way to do voice call or are there any online group sessions? Sometimes I get strong emotions of helplessness and hopelessness and I would like to connect with people who understand these problems in life due to CPTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back