• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Unwanted abuse, finally getting past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger my nan died and I was really close to her, I used to go down to this brook and think about her because it was peaceful and beautiful. One of the times I went there I was sitting in the same spot and a man wearing a mask came up to me and kept asking me loads of questions and then he forced himself on me and I couldn’t get him off I was so scared, but luckily I mangaged to get away.

This was a couple of years ago and it does get better, yeah I do think about it but it makes me realise how much stronger I am now because of it.

I was searching for this website because I’ve had a load of grief recently from people from where I live and now it made me think about the incident that happened back then.

I hope others don’t have to go through what I’ve been through but if they do I hope they find someone they can trust to help them through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back