• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Update on Bec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Learning
Bec's computer has crashed so she's waiting for me to send her the laptop. She should be back online by Monday or so

Bec,

Hang in there.......Don't worry, online withdrawals hurt much less than the real thing....Hope to have you up and running soon.

Wen

Thanks cole.... veiled was asking me just yesterday if I had heard anything from her. I guess I don't panic as much... a few days offline, a week or two, to me is just having well deserved break which I encourage everyone to do often.

I also assumed she was simply having a break, and was not concerned. I understood she had been spending more time with friends lately. However thank you Cole, that is unfortunate about the computer but good to know Bec is doing well.

I'm back on. Just now, actually!

Too funny. My computer burnt out both the motherboard and the power source at the same time. So got Nic to send the laptop (which is here, by now I believe, but I can't pick it up till tomorrow) and my main PC is fixed. So both computers are here and working, basically, at the same time. I wasn't going to be able to fix my PC at all, but got very lucky money wise there. So here I am!

Couldn't have one or the other.. no no that would be simple.

LOL

bec

Hey Bec,

Glad to have you back.....I just bought a lap top 3 weeks ago...LOVE IT!!!! Yeah ok so I have to send it back to get repaired already.....ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr No not my fault, clock battery believe it or not. Oh crap.....

At least I still have the desk top.....
Hope you hit the lottery.........
Anyway, glad that your back...

Wen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back