For existing members only who had registered prior to 10 Feb 18, you can login to the development site and play around with what the new site will encompass. Before you click on the link, read the following carefully:
- The development site is on a small development server -- DO NOT attempt to use that site for chat or actual PTSD use. You will crash it and I will kick you from further access to watch the site develop.
- It is development. Read that again if you missed it please. Nothing you see there is fixed, or will happen when rolled out as the live MyPTSD site. There are things missing, there are things added that won't be on the live site, so forth. It is for testing purposes to see what will and what will not happen at upgrade.
- What you see is not for discussion here. I will still not be answering questions about upgrade features at this time, due the above point. This is a work in progress that is months away from seeing public view.
- If you recently registered and are not on the dev account, NO, I will not add you to that site so you can login and see what is coming.
- Post total rubbish on that site to test stuff, there are many new little things, just remember, DO NOT live chat there with your pals or use it thinking the content will stay there. It will all be deleted.