• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Upgrade preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
For existing members only who had registered prior to 10 Feb 18, you can login to the development site and play around with what the new site will encompass. Before you click on the link, read the following carefully:
  • The development site is on a small development server -- DO NOT attempt to use that site for chat or actual PTSD use. You will crash it and I will kick you from further access to watch the site develop.
  • It is development. Read that again if you missed it please. Nothing you see there is fixed, or will happen when rolled out as the live MyPTSD site. There are things missing, there are things added that won't be on the live site, so forth. It is for testing purposes to see what will and what will not happen at upgrade.
  • What you see is not for discussion here. I will still not be answering questions about upgrade features at this time, due the above point. This is a work in progress that is months away from seeing public view.
  • If you recently registered and are not on the dev account, NO, I will not add you to that site so you can login and see what is coming.
  • Post total rubbish on that site to test stuff, there are many new little things, just remember, DO NOT live chat there with your pals or use it thinking the content will stay there. It will all be deleted.
Login at: Link Removed

The latest build is now in progress for all members prior to 08 May 18. Anyone registered after this will not be able to login there, or register at the development site. You can see exactly what will get rolled out here in the upgrade, play with things, understand permissions you have and so forth as it develops, all prior to it reaching live status here.

Last edited:
I have upgraded the dev site to the new server system, with the exception it is running on a minimal spec development system. Please feel free to test across mobile and desktop to see if any issue arise.

I am thinking about converting the site to the new server first, before upgrade, so any server specific issues can be worked out, and not confused with upgrade issues.

I have turned this off now, as we close on rolling the upgrade live. I would like to thank all those who helped fault find the site. I would especially like to thank @somerandomguy for just amazing testing, playing around with things, and trying hard to break everything to find faults. It has helped remove many faults that would have had serious implications once live to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back