• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Vet w/ptsd saying hello...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benoit1972

New Here
I really don’t know why I’m here, I’ve been in therapy off and on since 2007, been on and off meds since that time and always find myself back to the same dark hopeless place. Maybe talking anonymously will help, I’m sure there are a few people as phucked up as I am, yet I always feel alone and struggling from within. Anyway hello from NC, I guess that’s all for now... thanks and hope everyone else has an enjoyable stress free thanksgiving, I know I won’t... lol.

Hi and glad you found this sanctuary of all of us supporting and helping each other. You came at a good time if the holiday will be stressful for you. You are not alone . We are all a work in progress. Just make yourself at home and we will all get to know one another soon enough and we will have you laughing too. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back