• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Vincent van gogh melbourne exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I like it when you're allowed to take pics. Went to the Van Gogh exhibition here the other weekend with my niece. I have to admit, it took me back a bit. I don't specifically take to art, though I like artistic things at times... this was one time. Having my niece tell me things, and reading about it at each piece, it was awesome to witness his work.

IMG_7444.jpg IMG_7443.jpg IMG_7441.jpg IMG_7434.jpg IMG_7433.jpg

I took pics at an art exhibit (allowed) recently and wanted to post them here, but was afraid it was violating copy right. ;-) Lol. So I didn't. I like these.

I don't want this derailed, so briefly -- copyright is who took it and who owns it. Take a picture on your phone, you own the rights to that picture. End of that discussion here. If in doubt, raise a help ticket to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back