• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Vocational Rehabilitation Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Confident
My case file with vocational rehabilitation has been closed for lack of service use and difficulty contacting me. I was started with it after I was released from the hospital but I do not really know what it is. I have never used them, I do not even know how to use them really. I have been out of it all quite completely until recently. I have never really worked but I need to. That is the only way to live after all. I do not know how to find someone to employ me, or in what I could be employed for now. Hell, I do not even know how to ask for help there or what help I could really get. Of course I am ashamed that I am classified as someone they offer services to, but I am also afraid to really ask because my situation is presently very precarious. I do want to change everything now, nothing is beneficial but I can not even think of what to ask about. I have no idea about anything really. I do not think I can ever drive. Sometimes my memory is spectacularly horrible so to be honest I have not really even ever been out to many places since this all happened. I need some help here as soon as possible, how to deal with them, what kinds of tings to ask for, etc. I will try to do what I can but this has all reminded me of all of the other real problems I have.

Is there buses in your area? Call this service and decribe everything you just wrote on here. There is always someone out there that is willing to help. Maybe talk to someone at your church if you have one. Talk to your Doctor if you have one. Number one thing is ask for HELP

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back