• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Volunteers for ptsd research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjdeca

New Here
Hello,

My partner and I are partaking in the BT Young Scientist Competition and we wish to do a project on PTSD and a lot of research is involved.

Our project is categorised under Social and Behavioural Science. The BT Young Scientist Competition revolves around encouraging students to be more innovative and allow them the opportunity to introduce new ideas to the world.

We would like to ask for volunteers either supporters or with PTSD themselves to assist us with the research involved. Should you decide to volunteer, you will be required to fill out a questionnaire and follow a simple routine which we designed and give an update every two weeks. We aim to find a conclusion on how to balance the brain chemicals - substance p and serotonin, in aid of people with PTSD. We hope the findings of our project will be beneficial to those with PTSD and in the future.

If you are interested in volunteering please email me before the 26/1/18. Your identity will remain anonymous.

email: <awaiting admin approval>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back