Vomiting from fear

DharmaGirl

MyPTSD Pro
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Has your therapist taught you any grounding exercises? Maybe some medication? I haven't tried CBD oil, does it work? I tried MJ for symptoms but it wasn't consistent for me.

OliveJewel

MyPTSD Pro
Thank you @DharmaGirl for the reminder about grounding. Today I’m not trembling anymore but my neck and head is in so much pain. It’s the headache that comes after fever. I took ibuprofen.

I do use MMJ gummies normally but not sure if I want them during this. Sometimes it triggers my trembling.

MnM

Confident
With you. I recommend moving if that's relieving for you. I one hundred percent would move if the cause of my nice new brain were any closer than 200km! I moved four times in six months before I found a place where I felt safer than my usual safe place. Feeling safe is foundational for recovery or even improvement! I've been struggling massively with nausea and can't seem to eat, aware it's anxiety related. Not sure why it's there yet, guess I'll ask! I'm also aware that I perceive my post to be 'blurty' and disjointed - now I'm curious to read this later to see if that perception is anxiety-related... 🙄

Freddyt

MyPTSD Pro
I would still visit my GP and get checked and do blood work regularly. I have Addison's disease and 12 out of 14 of the first symptoms match PTSD symptoms.
It was caused by PTSD and then allowed PTSD to hide on plain sight for almost 30 years.

MnM

Confident
Oh - dunno if you've tried chewing gum.... it's been keeping me from vomiting this week. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also ice cream or popsicles, which might be easier to carry around in the winter? 🤣