Vraylar / Reagila (Cariprazine)

Sideways

Probably not many folks have tried it yet - it's a new second generation atypical antipsychotic. Would be really interested to know how it goes if you decide to try it:)

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Donations
$125.00
Editing to post now I was just going to write in my trauma diary about this haha. Then I came back to this

At first I liked it. It felt fast acting relief. Felt like someone took me by the shoulders and got a grip. I was able to cry a little on it which is important to me because I don't like feeling so drugged.

When I very quickly researched it, I found it was for short term use (1.5mg 1/day is what I was on)
That was a relief to me because it was strong but manageable for functioning. I knew I couldn't sustain it for that long though.

I have a list of other health issues, so that could affect the time in which I took this drug.

Lastly, I felt completely drunk on it yesterday which is why I'm not taking it today and already called the Dr, he said I wasn't on it that long so no tapering needed.

Last edited:

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
Donations
$125.00
I can't tell if there are side effects from me coming off of it or maybe because I need a different med now. Yeah that's possibly and more likely it. I can tell I'm better off from taking the med.