• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Washington DC Metro, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loathe

New Here
I'm Tim. Pretty new.

I've successfully destroyed most of my friendships, and to be honest could use someone just to bs with.

Thanks.

Welcome to the world of seclusion, I know it well.
Donna-Lynne I enjoy ptsd friends, you don't have to fake smile with them, lol

Welcome to the world of seclusion, I know it well.
Donna-Lynne I enjoy ptsd friends, you don't have to fake smile with them, lol

Bizarre, that post was old as hell, and I'm actually in NC now, going back in the Army.

Something I'm sure the medical community doesn't want to hear.

My symptoms became worst after I ETS'd from active service and became a full fledged civilian again. The guilt, self loathing were terrible.

Since beginning the process of coming back in they have virtually disappeared.

ptsd

probably due to having to get your mind back into the hyper-hyper-drive of hyper-vigilance.
I will keep you in my prayers, mine is like a prisoner of war type trauma. I know all sides of this silly little thing called life.
take care
Donna-Lynne

@Chronic Sleeper , members are classed as 'new', until they have written a certain number of posts. I can't remember the exact figure (somewhere around 20-30). You could do a forum search if you wanted to find out the specific number of posts. Loathe hasn't been active here since 2008, so would appear to be long gone from the forum. If you have any further queries, please raise them at the [DLMURL="https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/help-desk.28/"]help desk[/DLMURL], in order to keep threads on topic. Thanks, and welcome to the forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back