• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Web of sadness - I’m reaching out to find people that understand. 3 years out of a 7 year hellacious relationship. 1 child with abuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KafRN

New Here
I’m reaching out to find people that understand. 3 years out of a 7 year hellacious relationship. 1 child with abuser. I’m not scared anymore and pretty numb to him. No contact for 1.5yrs. The problem is the here and now and feeling obsolete. Married 6 months, with him for 2.5 years. Amazing man. I feel invisible. I feel like I don’t belong anywhere. Im completely constipated when it comes to being able to voice my needs or feelings. I feel like everyone around me is satisfied and thriving and I’m drowning. I feel guilty and full of shame for having these feelings and it’s just a viscous cycle of personal torture.

Welcome to the community! 😎

The problem is the here and now and feeling obsolete. Married 6 months, with him for 2.5 years. Amazing man. I feel invisible. I feel like I don’t belong anywhere. Im completely constipated when it comes to being able to voice my needs or feelings. I feel like everyone around me is satisfied and thriving and I’m drowning. I feel guilty and full of shame for having these feelings and it’s just a viscous cycle of personal torture.
Absolutely feel free / encouraged / invited to start threads on exactly these problems outside of your into thread.

Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back