• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Wellbutrin Xl & Buspar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im taking this combo. I took celexa 40mg for 5 years and wanted off due to no sex drive and feeling like a zombie. My doctor and I slowly decreased celexa and started buspar and wellbutrin. It has been 8 days now from my last dose of celexa and the increased dosage of buspar and wellbutrin began. I feel incredibly angry and unhappy. I don't know if it's from the buspar and wellbutrin or withdrawal from celexa. I'm going to ride it out for a month and see how it goes. I hope this irritability fades....what are your thoughts so far? Did you start the buspar?

my doctor switched me from celexa to wellbutrin xl, I was already on buspar. I have noticed a little more of a short fuse but it is expressed in benign even comical ways, so no real problem there. What does concern me some is that my doc did not taper me off the celexa. he just stopped it and switched it. I like the welbutrin and am feeling hopeful that this is the one. the restored sex drive and function is sure nice. but at the same time I have been having some not great effects that I suspect are due to not tapering the celexa. I see my doc next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back