What’s your favorite?

Gin, but only in a good martini and my favorite martini is really a negroni. Basically a dry martini that has campari in it. Campari is an orange liquer that makes it look like a pink martini in most bars. Get over it, or drink it outside in good light if it makes you squeemish big guy, it tastes good and it is my current fav.

whats your favorite thing that your current home has that your last one didnt?

Get over it, or drink it outside in good light if it makes you squeemish big guy, it tastes good and it is my current fav
I never got a pedicure before I joined the USMC. Or drank a lavender martini. The biggest, baddest, motherf*ckers out there? DELIGHT in all things awesome. Without it dinging, much less denting their masculinity.

Favourite day dream
Books I’m writing.

Favorite place?

My happy place is a little mountain stream with alders or cottonwoods or oaks sinking their roots in deep and a little cover of brush to hide in, and I’m crouching there with the sound of the water flowing and the birds calling around me.

Favorite job?

first responder. helping people that needed it desperately. I know that look on a face that says i cannot survive unless i get to a trauma center ER, I have been on both sides of those eyes, a few times. It feels good to repay a debt you can only repay one way, really.

favorite late night rerun sitcom?

Back