• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What a Day - Pushed to my Mental Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Well, I must say that today was certainly testing every boundary I have. The little fella didn't want to have his sleeps, cried for a good proportion of the day, and I didn't lose my temper. I did however have to let him cry in his cot at one point, go outside and have a smoke to calm myself down, then came back and calmed him down. I didn't like having to leave him cry, but I thought it was best.

So, overall, it was a testing day on that side of things. The good stuff is that our removals seem fairly organised now, and where full steam ahead for moving to Melbourne. The pussies are booked in to their motel, booked to fly and all sorted. We are booked into our accomodation at both ends, removals organised, and everything else we had to do.

We have our cleaners organised to clean the house spotlessly, so we can hand it over to agents as a rental for us. Painters organised to come in and touch up some spots on the walls, and lots more. Overall, quite a productive week from the missus and I.

I do hate moving though, and can't wait for Kerrie to get out of the army so we stop moving. I want to settle more than ever nowadays...

i know how u feel man.
jackson has had his third day with little to no sleep
but hes worth it,love u guys ,sorry i havent been on much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back