• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

That i met a man last weekend that has given me a solid week of feeling like I have it pretty good. That is something we miss in today's culture, we don't want to know anyone we don't have to know most of the time, and getting into a conversation with a stranger is a rare thing.
We met through music, I was selling parts of an instrument and he was buying, 10 minutes in a a wallmart parking lot. His life was vastly harder than mine, his situation entirely outside my own experiences but the idea that music is a healer was shared and then he told me about what he was healing from. I too am healing and music is my favorite escape from the tangle, but it saved this guys life and I am glad to know the story. Tears in my truck on the way home.

Back