• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

... grossly grateful the laxatives I been spiking mom's food with achieved 4th stage detonation on 8th day of waiting from many days of delay.

Context, I am caregiver to mom...FTD dementia. She has been constipated since January to the point the doctor ordered Xray of her belly. I tried to change her diet no go. Recently it was suspected the poop inside her was pressing in her bladder causing issues to pee.

Its tough. I am grateful and feel lil mischief spiking foods (as directed by doc). Stage 4 detonation.... not sure hoe that term popped in my head.

Grateful to not be influenced by the deeply ingrained program(s) that convinces so many they need to ritualize the so-called "coming to back to life" of a supposed being by religiously slitting the throats of actual innocent currently living beings and calling it a celebration of love and such. Not sure I'll ever innerstand how that rationally computes as being a celebratory situation by any stretch of the imagination on any given day.

Back