• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Cup o’ ramen (called Mike’s). And I plussed it up:
Homemade fermented black bean/chili/garlic paste (had a bit left and that stuff does not go bad—I’m considering it a super food.). Glob o’ miso (yay for remembering I have that and for past me for buying it—also doesn’t go bad and hereby crowned a superfood.). Sliced shallot (pinkies up, but seriously shallots are bomb super food, grateful that they are one of my essentials). Thai basil and parsley from the patio, washed by the rain (magic love plants.). And squirt of the last remnants of rooster sauce, even though it’s darkening up n color, that stuff is precious.

And drinking warmed up elixir made yesterday which is shredded ginger and turmeric (keep those in freezer) and chopped lemon simmered in agua. Strained, and raw honey added.

Feeling loved by my food. And the friends who brought me the ramen and lemons.

Shrimp… lots of things.

The air fryer is NOT the best method for cooking shrimp. But? OMFG. So. Damn. Easy. And as I happen to have apx 40lbs / 20kg of shrimp in the freezer?

Shrimp tacos, shrimp skewers, shrimp tacos, shrimp skewers… 😉

A whole helluva lotta better shrimp (prawn! 🍤 🦐) things in my ordinary repertoire, but grateful as hell for this easy easy clean protein, whilst I’m doing poorly.

I forgot to eat for a couple days.

Followed by ham sammies 🤩

Bliss.

((I’ve been cooking like a fiend, for others. Prime rib. Appetizers. Holidaze extraordinary this that & whatever. Too. Much. Food. Absorbed. Through. Skin. Just give me a ham sandwich, and I’m happy.))

((I’ve been cooking like a fiend, for others. Prime rib. Appetizers. Holidaze extraordinary this that & whatever. Too. Much. Food. Absorbed. Through. Skin. Just give me a ham sandwich, and I’m happy.))
I know how you feel.....so tired of making all that fantastic food all you want is something simple.....

Christmas Dinner - with all the trimmings. Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cabbage rolls, cheese blintzes (moms recipe - filled with cottage cheese mix) a large assortment of pickles and then,Christmas pudd....

PXL_20231226_011329216.jpg

Eggs over easy on fried stuffing, OJ Coffee

Back