What did you find today? tangible or intangible?

Ohhh, going to like this thread !! I am always 'finding things'. And you find the coolest things. Always wanted to ask, do you keep the things you find? I do, because I always think I can use it in my art work.

I found a small plastic box in some of my art stuff, that all kinds of great metal pieces in all shapes... have no idea how long I've had this. lol.

Wow @Sietz , turning over a new leaf in a small way?, tiny heart, tiny leaf, a spade. Yes once found a King of hearts and an 8 of hearts, both had meaning to me.

Oh @Ronin - an arrow! :) A wee-bit appropriate, ...:sneaky::happy:

do you keep the things you find? I do, because I always think I can use it in my art work.

What a great idea @ladee ! :) Actually often do keep them, except for the credit cards, phones- ( dentures! :eek: )- etc. Bjut never thought to 'do' anything with them. Except, not long ago I was sitting waiting, well actually walking when I saw 2 small rock hearts, but one was blue, one was brown. When I picked them up they were very nice (perfectly shaped hearts), but strangely they fit together where their grooves were. So I glued them together for fun. :)

I will see if I find anything today. I do look down a lot, I guess! :unsure:

Oh Lord on the 'dentures', but I am so strange and my house is strange, I would have sculpted a head and used those dentures... !!!!

Credit cards make good scraping tools, and spreading paint tools.

What I found today, at a yard sale, had a purpose. Will share in my diary what that purpose was. It was very empowering. It was a great summer dress, tie dyed, with beautiful flowing embroidery, and a full swishy bottom. I never wear dresses.. but this one had a purpose...

Found shelves that I really needed. Found a cool little wicker stand for my bathroom. Had a great time.

And am happy @Ronin found a coleslaw discount.. every now and then, simple, yet great things happen... love this thread!!

Oh Lord on the 'dentures', but I am so strange and my house is strange, I would have sculpted a head and used those dentures... !!!!

Oh @ladee :roflmao::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

More use than they were currently getting..

Thank you for sharing about the dress. :hug::hug::hug:

And am happy @Ronin found a coleslaw discount.. every now and then, simple, yet great things happen..

Yes, am glad too. :) :hug:

Back