1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do - 13yo raped by 16yo boyfriend & afraid to leave

Discussion in 'Sexual Assault' started by ano, Jun 21, 2018.

1. ano

ano Guest

im 13 he is 16 i said no at least ten times before he put his hand around my throat and choked me as he raped me. any noise i made he squeezed harder until i coudn't breathe. i didnt know what to do so i didnt tell ayone i still havent that was the first time he raped me. the 4th time was the worst he was with his friends evryone was so much taller than me i didnt stand a chance. i still havent told anyone and im dying im still with him because hurts me and im too scared to break up with him,

he was so sweet for a while but he knew i trusted him and then he changed he hits me kicks me punches me he raped me 4 times and pressured me into drugs and i cant do anything because im scared he'll kill me i think if i tell someone they wouldnt understand i just didnt think anything like this could happen to me

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. EveHarrington

EveHarrington _______ in progress. Premium Member

Can you tell a trusted adult?

:hug:

Juso, AllisonStern and Sietz like this.
  4. AllisonStern

AllisonStern Member

Contact your local rape/sexual assault crisis center (a quick internet search should work). They deal with abusive relationships as well. They can walk you through how to get to a place where you're safe. It's 100% anonymous unless you don't want it to be. Get out as fast as you can though, that's a horrific experience. Best of luck, please be safe.

Juso likes this.
  5. Justmehere

Justmehere Help support myPTSD - more info in Social forum Moderator Premium Member

If you are in the US, consider contacting RAINN. They have a good online rape crisis chat line.

Juso and AllisonStern like this.
Show Sidebar