• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is the highlight of your day, today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28403

I came across a book called Make Time recently, wasn't anything special, but still had a couple good ideas in it. What rang out to me was that in order to remember our days, and to separate something in each day from the blur of just living, we should, preferably before the day even starts, find a highlight for the day.

To give it a start, the highlight of my day today will be the zucchini pasta I made in the morning for lunch. I tasted it a bit in the morning, and ate it for breakfast, and I'm awaiting to see how it holds up to sitting for a few hours.

The highlight of my day is going to be going to the Dr in Austin with a friend that has been taking precautions with the virus, so have I. So we will be able to have some face time, get caught up and enjoy being out of the house for a few hours. And no extra stress about our health.

Waking this morning and opening my curtains to find a red-tailed hawk sitting on a fence post at the garden. I feel a very deep connection to all the feathered beings (and to all of nature as a whole), but most especially that one, and most especially while it's visiting in the garden space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back