• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is the highlight of your day, today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those moments are indeed priceless, @whiteraven .

We were given a white raspberry plant today by a friends mom who is moving and wanted to re-home it. Never heard of such, but look forward to next year to see and taste the fruits. Hoping it likes its new home and grows like crazy.

The long awaited physics lecture - after 3 months of quarantine the professor is holding a single class that will cover the experiments. Also getting to see other students!

I had two; went to a meeting for my son-on-the-spectrum about his support services starting back up. Very exciting!
Took my youngest daughter shopping, got to spoil her a bit, she has been working SO HARD; she finished year 12 while holding down a job, working, working, working, and being very brave with all that goes on in our dysfunctional family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back