• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is your favourite Love Song & Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Fraser

MyPTSD Pro
Hi folks, seeing as its getting close to Valentine's Day, I thought it would be very nice to know what everybodies favourite love song is. And why it means so much to them. So Veiled, who gets your heart fluttering, Tom Jones! or Ronan Keating. And you Cathy, is it Wet, Wet, Wet and Marti Pellow. Or Beca, is it Bryan Adams's Everything I do.
My Favourite is.
Nights in White Satin, by the Moody Blues, that kind of sums up romance doesn't it.
My wife Kim's favourite is, Shania Twain's, From This moment on.

Tell us your favourite.

Scott:crybaby: :kiss: :crazy-blu

Hi Claire, Hi thought that with you being an East 17 fan (Sad isn't it) you might have picked one of their songs. Or Take That singing Back For Good, or Robbie singing Angel.
Scott:hello:

I USED to be an East 17 fan Scott. I told you/Kim that in confidence!

No cant think of anything slushy. I had a disaster speed dating the other night. Not really in the right frame of mind.

Hi Claire, well its not something I would want to boast about anyway. Go easy on this speed dating thing.
Scott:music:

which bit? That I used to be an east 17 fan? I'm proud of it! 'Deep' is an excellent tune! I have very eclectic music tastes. Seriously I'm more in 70s soul/funk and Stevie Wonder is my fav artist. Probably something of his before he got to his awful 80s period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back