• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Will You Spend Five Dollars On This Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digger

Sponsor
A RAFFLE TICKET?

I just checked the exchange rate and US$5 is about £4, so this month I'm trading...

• One post T session bakery treat - 80p
  • One bus journey that I could walk instead - £2.20
  • One lazy-lunch prepacked sandwich -£1.50
...for my ticket.

What could you swap out for five dollars to get yours?

<My PTSD costs are in excess of US$315 per month to provide this global service, upgrade costs, maintenance, let alone marketing costs to bring relevant new visitors to provide diversity for member responses. We raise costs per annum and pay in advance for our server and associated equipment. All assistance via donations is helpful. My PTSD is a privately funded website that costs a substantial amount to keep online.
It is not possible for My PTSD to maintain the full cost of this resource without guest and member assistance. If you need this resource, please help keep it online.>

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:!!Cheering on the chickens!!:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Keep them coming guys - still a way to go before we hit the $1500 target for the draw to happen!

I just sold 2 dozen, and have someone that is buying the other 2 dozen, so I will donate $20, since my chickens told me to.:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: Those are my 14 chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back