• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

When do (bad) dreams become nightmares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attempted lucid dreaming so many times but can’t seem to make it happen. How do you make it work?
I think awareness can lead to lucid dreaming, awareness is also the most important step to rule your dreams. Don't matter what type of dream, lucid or not, there are many clues and hint that will remind you dreaming. For example that I notice is the vision in dreams is always dimmer, traveling is very fast in dream, things and people can shift. In a precognitive dream, things and people don't shift. Noticing those sign can sharpen you focus, may help you more relax because you know its a dream which lead to lucid dreaming and then you take control. The science of consciousness proofs that we created our reality, it is literally true when we dreaming in our sleep. I even summon firearms and shoot my emerging nightmare to death and then I change the scene. Dream is the perfect place to face the fears and fight it.

I think awareness can lead to lucid dreaming, awareness is also the most important step to rule your dreams. Don't matter what type of dream, lucid or not, there are many clues and hint that will remind you dreaming. For example that I notice is the vision in dreams is always dimmer, traveling is very fast in dream, things and people can shift. In a precognitive dream, things and people don't shift. Noticing those sign can sharpen you focus, may help you more relax because you know its a dream which lead to lucid dreaming and then you take control. The science of consciousness proofs that we created our reality, it is literally true when we dreaming in our sleep. I even summon firearms and shoot my emerging nightmare to death and then I change the scene. Dream is the perfect place to face the fears and fight it.

I don’t have the first clue how to gain any awareness within a dream. My dreams are like movies I’m watching that are totally out of my control and by the time I’m waking up I’m fighting for awareness that it wasn’t real and I’m actually awake now. Like it penetrates everything and by morning I don’t know what’s real and what’s not. And I don’t have any idea how to just magically become aware in the middle of it.

by the time I’m waking up I’m fighting for awareness
I don't know how much homework and research you'd done on mindfulness, mediation, the brain, consciousness, and out of body experiences. I believe those things together plays a role in awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back