• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Where is reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
I've been feeling really distant lately. From everything really. My friends don't really need me. My girlfriend is fine without me. The things I used to be passionate about, like writing or learning to play music, don't feel worth it. I'm so f*cking tired all the time and I don't feel like there's a point in trying to succeed when I'm just going to fail.

My f*cking ex gets to live her life though. I feel responsible for her. Like I should call her new boyfriend and warn him. That I should tell him not to move in with her. Don't ruin your life as I did. That her actions somehow involve me. Like it's my fault. It sucks.

It does suck. Yes indeed. I can very much relate to everything you wrote. Luckily, I've gotten past most of it at this stage, but I remember all too well what it felt like to go through what you're going through now.

Are you currently in therapy? Therapy is what changed everything for me.

It does suck. Yes indeed. I can very much relate to everything you wrote. Luckily, I've gotten past most of it at this stage, but I remember all too well what it felt like to go through what you're going through now.

Are you currently in therapy? Therapy is what changed everything for me.
I am in therapy but the feelings haven't changed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back