• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Winners Announced, Post #65 - October 2016 Fundraising Raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeylittle

Sponsor
For the entire month of October, MyPTSD will be holding a fundraising draw. It's pretty simple - donate $3 and you'll get one entry. But donate $2 more (raising it to $5), and you'll get two entries. That pattern continues, so add $3 to your five dollar donation, and you'll have a total of three entries. Add $2 more, (totaling $10), and you've got four entries...and so on.

If you want to donate anonymously, it's no problem. We can use the honor system; keep track of what you've given, and let me know via PM. I'll make sure the right number of entries are assigned to you.

Want to gift any number of your entries to someone else? That's fine, too. Just make a note of it in the donation box where it says, 'note'. You can give $5, keep one entry, and give the other to a friend :)

The prizes are as follows: First draw will receive a $150 gift card for Amazon. Second draw, a $75 gift card; and third draw, a $50 gift card. We will also be drawing for some Premium memberships (good for one year) and an extra-special mystery gift. :geek:

Each entry will be assigned a number, and the drawing will be by random selection, using a number generator. You could donate $3, and receive a gift valued at $150! The draw is open to all members of MyPTSD, and any member is eligible.

All fundraising drives have a goal. For October - I'm setting the goal at $800, which will have us completing our 2016 goal two months ahead of schedule :tup: which would be tremendous. The goal must be met before the draw can occur. And if we can get past that, so much the better.

I hope this can encourage members who haven't given before to think about what this forum has given them, and give back a little - even a small amount makes a difference.

Get ready for Oct.1 :)

When the drive opens, I'll set up a thread where we can cheerlead each other on. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, you can ask them via ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back