• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Winter! i'm so bloody sick of winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverthesame

MyPTSD Pro
This just isn't fair....
20180416_082613winter1.jpg

Anyone not living where hell has frozen over?

It's warm-ish in my hood, currently, but last week we had snow and ice, then had an 80 degree day in between, and last night we had severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings, and tonight it's all going to freeze again. I can do without the extremes, in any direction, and long for spring to finally be allowed to make its way and stay.

Hell drowned.

And Noah? Was a pussy.

7 months of rain so far, 3 more to go.

Eskimos may not actually have over 100 different words for snow, but I DO have over 100 different words for rain. :cautious: :shifty: For the record, not all of them are 4 letters.

This just isn't fair....
Ontario by chance? It was a nightmare weekend. And of course, because people don't work on the weekend, plows weren't out.

Stuck half way in the driveway, halfway in the road this morning, but had to drive into the city. Car started making noises which of course was caused by my having to drive through tons of snow just to get to where I was going.

Winter storms, freezing cold are such huge triggers for me.

Ontario by chance?
Southern Alberta.

It really is stressful. We've had a ludicrous number of snowy days immediately followed by a warm day, then a freeze. I've never seen ice so bad. Every road was a literal 6 inch thick slab of ice. There's still tons of it even now.
I'm terrified mum's going to fall down again and break something, like last year when she shattered her shoulder.

No fun at all. Our snow removal is a joke. You don't see them for at least a full week after the first snowfall, then they only do high traffic roads, never residential. Can't wait for it to end.

Well, the sun is out NOW...

The weather over the weekend was supposed to be awful, so I cancelled my appointment ahead of time, so my T could schedule someone else. We had some snow & a lot of wind, but I thought maybe I'd over reacted. So I emailed him last night to ask. He said it was the right call. That the worst driving of his life was on the way in to work on Sat (the day of my appointment). All the lanes were glare ice. 60 mph winds actually slid some vehicles off the road. More snow predicted for Wed.... It might stay south of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back