• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Working Together And Growing Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

jods

MyPTSD Pro
I am proud of my husband for getting out of bed each morning just so he can be a part of my life.
I am proud of myself for not being afraid to ask for help when I don't know what to do to.
I am proud that despite all that has been thrown at our lives that I can wake up each morning & know that I am loved & that my husband knows that I love him.
I am proud that we are both willing to embrace changes in our life to do what we can to make our lives the best that it can be.
I am proud that our son has a wonderful man as his father who will guide him along his path of life.

Jods,

I'm sure your husband is proud that he has such a supportive wife who knows that whatever life brings to the two of you, you'll get through it together.

What you wrote reminds me of the old expresssion 'Troubles shared are halved and joys shared are doubled'.

((((Big Hugs)))) to both of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back