• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Worries & Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. That my mental health is currently at a highly unstable place but my circumstances demand me to be doing better because I'm not 10. And my landlord or the people selling at the market do not care if I have PTSD.
Just if I can pay them

2. In the same line, that in such times work becomes really hard- so pulling 50-60h weeks because my finances can use it, is not possible. That's hard enough on it's own during good times.
Now I have to fight for every chunk of work I'm managing.

Currently worried about many things. I feel too tired and sick to tackle any of them.

Catastrophizing is a skill I’m good at. It’s been really hard to talk myself back to reality lately. It’s also stirring up feelings of SI 😖
That sounds like I could have written this word by word.
So sorry you're struggling with it too.

What else:
I worry I'm catastrophizing so much an already AWFUL situation so much that it's paralyzing me from action.
Most days I wake up already wanting to cry because I just can't see much forward right now.

That sounds like I could have written this word by word.
So sorry you're struggling with it too.

What else:
I worry I'm catastrophizing so much an already AWFUL situation so much that it's paralyzing me from action.
Most days I wake up already wanting to cry because I just can't see much forward right now.
I empathise and commiserate about this paralysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back