• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Bonfire—toss your sh*t here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose White

MyPTSD Pro
Here I am building a fire to burn all our sh*t. Whatever you don’t want, are sick of, need to get rid of... throw it in these flames.

You can see the fire is not too big right now. I just started it. I’m putting self-pity, insecurities, and shame in there for kindling. Self-doubt, I’ll heave that on. There we go.

The fire is hungry... anyone have sh*t to toss?

One of my favorite forms of release. Yay!

Tossing in my biggest fears that continually hold me hostage, my self-doubt, feelings of worthlessness, my need for external validation, and the old addictive habits that keep a tight suffocating hold on my heart. Poof, mother f'rs.....burn and be gone....please. Time for some new directions and new beginnings.

Poof, mother f'rs.....burn and be gone.

Yes! I see the flames leaping at all this energy! She loves it! She savors your burdens!

Throwing my resistance to suffering into those flames!

taking burned creativity from the fire eating it. Also trust. Unburning trust would be awesome.

Thank you Ronin! Didn’t see those in there! Glad you pulled them out! We definitely want to keep those!

some financial insecurities, A whole truckload of physical pain

The fire says thank you for the truckload! We’ve really got a big fire now! We will have to back up to make room for it now that it’s growing!

Just a bit of a vent but am going to put myself on there tonight

Completely natural reaction! I totally get it! You will find yourself immune to these flames unfortunately as it cannot burn a pure soul. And don’t think you can disguise your inner light—this fire only burns the unwanted.

Speaking of which—gonna go ahead and throw my f*ck*ng abuser on there. Ahhh... now it’s roaring. Don’t mind the screams... he’ll be roasted in a minute or so.

It’s really going now! Gonna sit back and admire it. Play on my drum a bit. Feel free to keep tossing more on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back