• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Hi, I'm New - Husband Has PTSD From Time in Bosnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimdim

New Here
Hi
My name is Kim and i'm from Scotland:hello: MY husband Scott has PTSD from his time in Bosnia.
Im finding it really difficult just now trying to cope with things and i feel like im waliking on eggshells all the time. He is not violent just withdrawn and in his own world most of the time.
He was due to start his third course of therapy onFriday and he went but i had to phone him to come back on Saturday morning as i have hurt my back.
We have two boys called Callum and Cameron.
It would be good to chat with others in the same situation.
Kim.

Hi Kim welcome to the forum.My husband is a Somalia vet.
Have a read through the forum you will find many spouses who have the same problem its hard when you feel like you are walking on eggshells we know we have all been going through it. Whatever you say or do just doesnt seem right does it?
You will find the forum helps you open up your feelings and feel free to have a good old whinge we dont mind :hello:
Jen from Aus!

hi kim

hi im in uk too- understand the eggshells thing - this site will be a god send to you - unload as you feel fit - it will do you a wonder of goood - here to help take care:redface:

Welcome Kim
The eggshell thing, yes I understand! Hope your back is ok. Glad to have you with us.

Hi kim - nice to say hello --- looks like your hubby is doin all he can to help himself you must be glad of that - take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back