• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hospital when I'm supposed to be on vacation. So sad & upset .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change is hard, and has its own series of challenges… but one thing I’ve learned? Is to take other peoples expectations to heart. I may not need “now” or “this”. But? Since I know I will need/want later considerations? Take what’s offered (IE sick leave, or med leave, when there are clear reasons for either… and take vacation, pto, etc. at LATER junctions.
Like you could plan a trip for the next spring.

As I mentioned above, I was hoping to keep several appointments I had been avoiding, and my niece and I were going to spend some time together and take day trips together.
You were going with the niece taking day trips to an appointment you made to do before the trip.

**Whoops sorry not the niece. I miss typed that. You were going with your niece to an appointments you made that you had been putting off but needed to go on in order to go on vacation.

Like you could plan a trip for the next spring.
You could go just you next spring on a trip it doesn't help alot but about having to miss it currently. Sounds like the recovery is going okay.

***No ughhh why can't I edit my comments anymore it seems like not sounds. That the recovery is going well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back