• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Name three living public people that you find to be inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing that info, @mumstheword ! Grateful for whoever taught Bill what he shared with others. Too bad he didn't give props where they were due.

I guess it's true that there's nothing new under the sun. We just discover it in different places along the way and connect the dots when we can.

I've really been enjoying reading about the incredible people that I haven't heard of, living in my protected bubble, that people have been posting. Thank you!

Agreeing with Julian Assange.

Sir David Attenborough.
Cannot imagine what our world would be like today without generations of children being enchanted by his sharing of our planet with us.

Russ Harris (which makes me some kind of therapy nerd, I think!).
When nothing could break through to me about surviving depression, he cut the crap and levelled with me about 'Happiness', all the while keeping a sense of humour. It's still a work in progress, but thanks Russ - it doesn't feel quite so ridiculously impossible.

Agreeing with Julian Assange.

Sir David Attenborough.
Cannot imagine what our world would be like today without generations of children being enchanted by his sharing of our planet with us.

Russ Harris (which makes me some kind of therapy nerd, I think!).
When nothing could break through to me about surviving depression, he cut the crap and levelled with me about 'Happiness', all the while keeping a sense of humour. It's still a work in progress, but thanks Russ - it doesn't feel quite so ridiculously impossible.

Agreeing with Julian Assange, too.

I would have said David Attenborough, in the past, too, I do enjoy, especially, his early work.

I, now, love Patrick Moore, one of the founders of Greenpeace and one of the first multidisciplinary ecological scientists.

I also greatly admire and appreciate the work of Tom Fitton, and his independent watchdog work as president of Judicial Watch, as mentioned by @The Albatross.

My partner met the Dalai Lama, as an 18 year old, he greatly impressed him and blessed him, and he has, greatly, guided my "path", also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back