• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Post-traumatic stress interview

Scarlettrdj

New Here
Hello, I'm a high school student doing a project on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). To carry out this project, I would like people, mainly veterans suffering from this disorder to reply to the questionnaire attached, in order to be more precise in this project,
Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)
Questionnaire PTSD

I’m a female combat vet, USMC then Private/NGO, but as your survey requires my email address, using Google docs? I won’t be answering your survey. Sure, I could create a BS email account, but TBF, not gonna do it. I have enough addresses as it is, to sort out the personal/professional/social/etc.

I would suggest Survey Monkey if you want more replies.

Combat Vets are notoriously untrusting as a species, adding in PTSD, only makes it worse.

Good luck on your project.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, I'll use Survey Monkey as you suggest,
Have a nice day :)
I’m a female combat vet, USMC then Private/NGO, but as your survey requires my email address, using Google docs? I won’t be answering your survey. Sure, I could create a BS email account, but TBF, not gonna do it. I have enough addresses as it is, to sort out the personal/professional/social/etc.

Combat Vets are notoriously untrusting as a species, adding in PTSD, only makes it worse.

Hello, I'd like to inform you that it's completely anonymous and that you don't need to give your e-mail address. Plus, I can't use Survey Monkey because I have to pay

Hello, I'm a high school student doing a project on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). To carry out this project, I would like people, mainly veterans suffering from this disorder to answer this questionnaire in order to be more precise in this project,
And I want you to know that it is completely anonymous and that there is no need to provide personal data.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)
This is the link : Questionnaire PTSD

Ya, so it still shows the personal email address when you open the form. You will need to find a way to delete that field from the form completely.

Like @Friday said - we vets are both very private and super suspicious of people who want info about us.
It's PTSD 101 -- never give anyone information that can be used against you

But that might also be good info for your project -- how hard it is to get us to cooperate! 😁
You might try reaching out to a local american legion or veteran service office - they might be able to help you write something up. Plus they would be a wealth of info on all things veteran.

Good luck!

Ya, so it still shows the personal email address when you open the form. You will need to find a way to delete that field from the form completely.

Like @Friday said - we vets are both very private and super suspicious of people who want info about us.
It's PTSD 101 -- never give anyone information that can be used against you

But that might also be good info for your project -- how hard it is to get us to cooperate! 😁
You might try reaching out to a local american legion or veteran service office - they might be able to help you write something up. Plus they would be a wealth of info on all things veteran.

Good luck!
Hello, thank you very much for your reply, but do you have a local American Legion or Veterans Service office to recommend? I just want to make sure they are trustworthy and I want them to get back to me fairly quickly ;)

They are all run by vets so they all work the same. You can find them in pretty much ever town so you can google one nearby and give them a call

Thank you it's very kind of you but I'm french, I live in France so I can't call, I don't know what to do to continue my project, do you have any ideas please ?
Thank you again,
Have a good day ;)

Hello,
At first, I wanted to do something for everyone, but my teacher told me that I had to choose a category of people because the project would be too vast, so I chose veterans.
And do you have an idea that might enable me to get you to answer the questionnaire? Do you know of an application that doesn't require the use of an e-mail address?

Back